Prep Time: 20 minutes | Total: 35 minutes
- 20 medium mushrooms
- 1 tbsp. butter
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped red peppers
- 2 tbsp. finely chopped onions
- 14 Crackers, finely crushed (about 1/2 cup crumbs)
- 1 tbsp. 100% grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 tsp. Italian seasoning
Preheat oven to 400 degrees. Remove stems from mushrooms.
Finely chop enough of the stems to measure 1/4 cup; set aside.
Cover and refrigerate remaining stems for other use.
Melt butter in large skillet on medium heat. Add 1/4 cup chopped
mushroom stems, the onions and peppers; cook and stir until
vegetables are tender.
Stir in cracker crumbs, cheese and Italian seasoning. Spoon crumb
mixture evenly into mushroom caps. Place on ungreased baking sheet.
Bake 15 minutes or until heated though.
Makes 20 servings