- 1 lb. Chorizo sausage
- 1-14 oz. can of refried beans
- 1-4.5 oz. can of chilies
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 1 tablespoon of seasoned pepper
- 1 cup of sweet red pepper chopped
- 1 teaspoon of cumin
- 1 tablespoon of chili powder
- 1 teaspoon of basil
- 1 tablespoon of chopped fresh garlic
- ¼ cup grated Romano cheese
In a skillet sauté the chorizo sausage (removed from casing) onions
and chilies. Sauté until sausage is fully cooked. Add all other
ingredients except Romano cheese and simmer for 5 minutes.
The dip is completed. Spread on a plate 1 inch thick and top
With grated Romano cheese. Serve with corn chips of your choice.